We got hired to "Upgrade from a Microsoft Frontpage site." Yeah! :-)
Direct link to: www.primocraft.com
2013 Project Details
- Upgrade 2008 Joomla 1.5 site to Joomla 3
2008 Project Details
- Joomla 1.5 and K2
- Each product on the site can be "featured" in the home page slideshow, "tagged" as similar to other products, shared on social networks and commented on by potential customers.
- All pages have SEF (Search Engine Friendly) URLS and chocked-full of SEO.
- All images are linkable and have built in enlarged images that appear in pop-up windows.
- All emails are storage for use with Primo Craft's newsletters and other marketing efforts.
Primocraft had a static site that was little more then a brochure. They wanted an live, constantly changing, interactive website. The features were to include a catalog of products, a blog, how to's, testimonials, and specialized sections like a "Man Cave Gallery".
The owner has expereinced the number of visitors to his site increase, phone calls and emails which in turn are leading to more sales.